23 Oct Epic and Cerner Executives Discuss Interoperability at Disruptive Healthcare Conference
Top-management representatives from the leading Electronic Medical Records software companies Cerner and Epic, will join together in a panel discussion at the Disruptive Healthcare Conference produced by WTN Media and WTN News, on Tuesday, November 10, 2015, in Madison, Wisconsin. This session’s topic is on software interoperability between competing platforms to achieve better patient outcomes.
The one-day Disruptive Healthcare Conference will be held at the Fluno Center in downtown Madison, Wisconsin. Continental breakfast, networking, and introductions begin at 7:00 am, and Obstacles to Interoperability: Can’t We All Get Along? will be in the afternoon.
The Cerner and Epic representatives are their company’s experts in software interoperability:
- Bob Robke, VP Interoperability, Cerner
- Christopher Alban, MD, Clinical Informationist, Epic
- Peter DeVault, Director of Interoperability, Epic
This panel discussion will be moderated by Conference Chair Barry P. Chaiken, MD, CMIO, Infor and two industry authorities on EMR interoperability:
- Shannon MD, CMIO, UW Health
- Seth Foldy, MD, MPH FAAFP, Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical Director, My Choice Family Care, SethFoldy.com
formerly known as the Digital Healthcare Conference
601 University Avenue
Madison, WI 53715