07 Jan State biotechnology association elects new board members
Madison, Wis. – The Wisconsin Biotechnology & Medical Device Association has announced the election of six new members to its board of directors.
Each will serve a three-year term that began on Jan. 1, 2009.
The new WBMA board members are:
- Marsha Barwick, director of marketing and investor relations of Marshfield Clinic’s Applied Sciences Division.
- Andy Bertera, vice president of global marketing at the Madison-based Promega Corp.
- Paul Radspinner, president and chief executive of Flugen, Inc. in Madison.
- Peter Sausen, vice president of program management services at Covance, Inc. in Madison.
- Jim Tidey, president and chief executive of the Waukesha-based GTI Diagnostics.
- Michael Liang, vice president of Baird Venture Partners in Milwaukee.
James L. Leonhart, executive director of the WBMA, said in a release that the organization is grateful for their willingness to serve. “Each of our new board members has a unique perspective of our growing industry,” he noted.