06 May Neurognostics names Stafford as new president, CEO
Milwaukee, Wis. – Neurognostics, a Milwaukee-based medical imaging company, has named long-time healthcare industry executive William Stafford as its new president and chief executive officer.
Stafford, the former sales and marketing executive at Merge Technologies and GE Medical Systems (now GE Healthcare), comes to Neurognostics from the Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra, where he served as vice president and chief financial officer.
He has a bachelor’s degree in economics from Yale University and an MBA from Harvard University.
Stafford will lead the company in an era of growing applications for medical resonance imaging technology.
Neurognostics, founded in 2003, has developed a medical imaging device that yields information about the functionality of imaged brain tissue.
• Neurognostics to partner with Racine distributor
• Neurognostics partners with Medical Numerics
• Neurognostics recognized for MRI award
• Neurognostics receives special FDA clearance for MindState fDAD
• Silva-Craig joins Neurognostics board