23 Apr Carolina bank converts to Metavante technology
Milwaukee, Wis. – Metavante Technologies, a Milwaukee-based banking and payments technology company, has announced that Asheville Savings Bank has signed a long-term agreement for a suite of its banking products and services.
The bank, based in Asheville, N.C., has selected Metavante’s integrated banking solution. The agreement, which is described as extensive, includes products from Metavante’s customer information system, electronic funds transfer and card, and customer relationship management services.
Metavante also will provide consumer electronic banking and online account creation products, including retail PIN debit access.
Asheville Savings Bank has 13 offices with 180 employees in western North Carolina, and more than $668 million in total assets.
• Metavante lands 200,000 European prepaid card accounts
• Metavante strengthens ties with European bank
• Bank expands relationship with Metavante
• Metavante reports nearly $50M in profit for `07
• M&I shareholders vote to split off Metavante Corp.