19 Feb Metavante strengthens ties with European bank
Milwaukee, Wis. – Metavante Corp., a Milwaukee-based provider of banking and payments technology, has announced that DSK Bank of Bulgaria is extending its core banking relationship with Metavante.
DSK Bank, the second largest bank in Bulgaria, is owned by OTP Bank Group, the largest bank in Hungary. It has assets of over $4.55 billion.
Donald W. Layden, Jr., president of Metavante International Group, said Metavante would provide technologies that contribute to the transformation of DSK Bank.
A Metavante client since 2000, DSK deploys Bankway International’s browser-based bank automation software at its network of over 370 branches located throughout Bulgaria. Bankway software, a core banking package, supports DSK in serving more than four million customers through the processing of more than eight million deposit and loan accounts.
Bankway International is a registered trademark of Metavante Corp., as is the NYCE Network, an ATM/PIN debit product.
• Bank expands relationship with Metavante
• DHFS to end practice of using Social Security numbers for ID
• Metavante reports nearly $50M in profit for `07
• Doyle asks Metavante to investigate state data breaches
• M&I shareholders vote to split off Metavante Corp.