24 Aug NanoRite Center opens at Chippewa Valley Technical College
Eau Claire, Wis. – The NanoRite Center for Innovation, a nanotechnology research center on the Gateway Campus of Chippewa Valley Technical College, has officially opened its doors.
The center, which offers space to fledgling or other firms interested in pursuing nanotechnology, the manipulation of matter at the molecular level, also will accommodate micromachining and microfabrication. Its immediate focus will be to support various high-tech firms with equipment, human resources, and facilities, and it will be affiliated with Chippewa Valley Technical College and several university partners.
NanoRite has added about 40,000 square feet to CVTC’s Manufacturing and Technology Center, which has housed the technical college’s associate degree program in nanoscience technology since its inception.
• NanoRite Innovation Center opens with small science, big promise
• Wisconsin colleges secure funding for nanotechnology
• Feds provide $1.5 million for new nanotechnology center
• Chippewa Valley receives state grant for nanotech incubator
• Wisconsin biotechs plan Japan trade mission