09 Aug Merge Healthcare delays earnings announcement
Milwaukee, Wis. – Merge Healthcare has announced that it will postpone the announcement of its financial results for the three- and six-month periods that ended on June 30, 2007.
Merge was expected to announce its financial results after the Aug. 8 market close. The company has also postponed its earnings conference call that originally was scheduled for Thursday, August 9.
Merge, a Milwaukee-based provider of medical imaging software and services, provided no explanation for the delay.
In 2006, Merge let go several top executives in the aftermath of financial reporting errors, and the company faced delisting from the NASDAQ Stock Market.
• Merge launches diagnostic mammography workstation in Europe
• Merge Technologies’ net loss doubles to $10.1M
• Merge unveils next-generation imaging-informatics product
• Merge unveils updated medical imaging software
• Merge Healthcare promotes Bowers to president
• NASDAQ will continue to list Merge