10 Jul IT Task Force to examine Workforce Development projects
Madison, Wis. – The Assembly Speaker’s Task Force on Information Technology Failures will take its first look at troubled state technology implementations July 16 during its first informational hearing.
The hearing, which will focus on three Department of Workforce Development projects, will be held at 9:30 a.m. in room 411 South of the State Capitol.
Projects that are to be reviewed include the State Unemployment Insurance Tax Enterprise System (SUITES), the Enhanced Automated Benefits and Legal Enterprise System (EnABLES), and Workflow Document Management and Imaging.
Prior to the Workforce Development review, the state Department of Administration will provide an overview of the steps in a state IT project lifecycle.
• GOP, Dems split over funding of state technology projects
• Speaker announces business members of IT Task Force
• Eight lawmakers named to Speaker’s IT task force
• State technology chief endorses IT audit recommendations
• Technology audit rips poor planning and oversight