14 Jun Innovation featured in NE Wisconsin Roundtable
Appleton, Wis. – Using innovation to grow the “top line” will be the featured subject of a Roundtable discussion Wednesday, June 20, from 7:30 to 9 a.m., at the Butte des Morts Country Club in Appleton.
The Roundtable, which is free and open to the public, will center on innovation and adding value in manufacturing through top-line growth.
It will be led by Todd Teske, executive vice president and chief operating officer of Briggs & Stratton Corp. Teske will explain how Briggs & Stratton implemented lean processes to reduce costs while building top-line growth through increased sales.
The Roundtable also will explore ways manufacturers in northeastern Wisconsin can increase their capacity to innovate.
Sponsors include the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh College of Business and Center for Community Partnerships, and the Council for Innovation. For more information or to RSVP, contact Sandy Nigl at email@example.com.
• Tom Still: Changes to U.S. patent law must nurture our culture of innovation
• Visions: Innovating like Madonna and Willie Nelson (and Steve Jobs)
• Tom Still: In western Wisconsin, the innovation economy is growing
• Innovation expert speaks on the business-IT balancing act
• Peters: Innovation the only edge that remains for American business