13 Jun TeraMedica signs agreement with ThedaCare
Milwaukee, Wis. – TeraMedica, a supplier of medical informatics technology, announced that it has fully installed its Evercore clinical information manager at the community health organization ThedaCare.
The system’s installation began in March 2006 and, according to ThedaCare, it has been operating with no problems for a month.
The Evercore system integrates all of the clinical objects at ThedaCare, such as EKG, MRI, and ultrasound, and makes the images of those devices visible through ThedaCare’s resident Electronic Health Record system. The installation also makes all of these images Web-enabled, so they are accessible through the hospital network.
“Historically, you had a viewer for every tool you used.” said Keith Livingstone, chief information officer of ThedaCare. “Now, the provider will be able to use one tool to look at all these images.”
• TeraMEDICA Releases Version 2.0 of Image Manager Software
• TeraMEDICA Appoints Prekop as New President
• TeraMedica sells Evercore system to Indiana hospital
• Senate wants state involved in health-care IT partnership
• Sun, TeraMedica solution aimed at doctor-patient relationship