IBM Watson Health has signed an agreement with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to research the benefits of blockchain and artificial intelligence, or as one spokesman called it, “augmented intelligence,” with the goal of improving healthcare delivery.
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management
- Regulator Nodes and the Future of Swap Regulation from #Cryptodad
- BMW, Ford, GM: World’s Largest Automakers Form Blockchain Coalition
- Six Reasons Why IT Workers Will Quit in 2018