Rumors have it that Amazon is planning a new service called “Shipping With Amazon,” which will pick up packages from manufacturers and retailers and deliver them to consumers. The implication is that UPS and FedEx will face diminishing orders from Amazon while having to gear up to compete with them. Meanwhile, shares of both delivery companies are down.
- Amazon’s New Blockchain Service Competes with Similar Products from Oracle and IBM
- Should You Take Your Startup To Silicon Valley?
- Interview with David Houlding, Director of Healthcare Privacy & Security at Intel Part 2 – Enterprise Adoption
- BELIEVE THE HYPE: DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGIES ARE HERE TO STAY
- House Passes New Funding Bill; Here’s What It Means for Federal Health Agencies