Rumors have it that Amazon is planning a new service called “Shipping With Amazon,” which will pick up packages from manufacturers and retailers and deliver them to consumers. The implication is that UPS and FedEx will face diminishing orders from Amazon while having to gear up to compete with them. Meanwhile, shares of both delivery companies are down.
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: Get Ready for the Network’s Next Act
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.