Save the date for Digital Healthcare Conference 2013!
June 11-12, 2013
Fluno Center, 601 University Ave. Madison, WI
The Digital Healthcare Conference 2012 is an exclusive gathering of healthcare leaders to network, learn and innovate. Attendees share insights, compare experiences, and hear engaging presentations from their peers.Now in its tenth year, DHC brings together experts in healthcare, technology and law to share their knowledge. Attendees learn proven and emerging strategies for improving healthcare delivery and patient safety.
DHC 2012 is produced by WTN Media, a business-to-business media company that also produces the Fusion CEO-CIO Symposium and WTN News. WTN Media’s executive healthcare conferences attract 200 attendees in a comfortable setting with plentiful opportunities for interactive discussion. The audience includes healthcare executives, physicians, nurses, IT professionals and vendors.
• Managing Big Data: Medical Knowledge Opportunity or Resource Sinkhole
• How Technology Barriers Affect Workflow for Clinicians and Quality of Care
• Clinical Integration Networks: Building the Infrastructure for Coordinated Care
• The Social Healthcare Organization
• Clinical Integration and Accountable Care: Information Requirements for the Value Driven Healthcare World
• Healthcare IT focused healthcare professionals: CEOs, COOs, CIOs, CMOs, CNOs
• Providers: Physicians, nurses, pharmacists; medical, pharmacy and nurse managers; patient safety/quality directors; risk managers; administrators
• Consumers: Patient advocates and advocacy organizations
• Purchasers: Employers, insurers, health plans, government
• Health care researchers, educators, policy makers, and students
Learn more about becoming a sponsor: contact Sales at email@example.com or 608-438-1006.