President Trump’s executive order on “association health plans” doesn’t repeal the ACA — the executive branch is powerless to do that alone. However, this executive order could destabilize the ACA’s insurance marketplaces by allowing some Americans to purchase lower-priced, minimal-coverage plans. That could sharply reduce the number of younger, healthier people from the law’s risk pools.
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management