Only 18 percent of respondents in a recent Dell survey said that security has been included in all mobile, IoT, cloud and self-service initiatives. Security often is seen as a barrier to digital transformation among businesses, according to a survey of 631 IT decision-makers fielded by Dimensional Research and sponsored by Dell. Nearly all (97 percent) of global respondents said they’re investing in digital technologies to transform their business, including mobile, cloud applications, cloud infrastructures and the internet of things (IoT). Three-quarters said the need to increase employee productivity is the driving force behind digital transformation initiatives, while 67 percent cite business growth.
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management