Only 18 percent of respondents in a recent Dell survey said that security has been included in all mobile, IoT, cloud and self-service initiatives. Security often is seen as a barrier to digital transformation among businesses, according to a survey of 631 IT decision-makers fielded by Dimensional Research and sponsored by Dell. Nearly all (97 percent) of global respondents said they’re investing in digital technologies to transform their business, including mobile, cloud applications, cloud infrastructures and the internet of things (IoT). Three-quarters said the need to increase employee productivity is the driving force behind digital transformation initiatives, while 67 percent cite business growth.
- Should You Take Your Startup To Silicon Valley?
- Interview with David Houlding, Director of Healthcare Privacy & Security at Intel Part 2 – Enterprise Adoption
- BELIEVE THE HYPE: DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGIES ARE HERE TO STAY
- House Passes New Funding Bill; Here’s What It Means for Federal Health Agencies
- What New NIST Guidelines Mean for Passwords