After perhaps the worst data breach in U.S. history, Equifax has made a series of mistakes in responding to the problem. Jessica Davis at Healthcare IT News and Kris Lovejoy, founder and CEO of the security firm BluVector, help explain how Equifax could have handled it better, providing lessons we should learn if we’re ever in the same position, from patches to monitoring to disclosure.
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management
- Regulator Nodes and the Future of Swap Regulation from #Cryptodad
- BMW, Ford, GM: World’s Largest Automakers Form Blockchain Coalition