After perhaps the worst data breach in U.S. history, Equifax has made a series of mistakes in responding to the problem. Jessica Davis at Healthcare IT News and Kris Lovejoy, founder and CEO of the security firm BluVector, help explain how Equifax could have handled it better, providing lessons we should learn if we’re ever in the same position, from patches to monitoring to disclosure.
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: Get Ready for the Network’s Next Act
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.