After perhaps the worst data breach in U.S. history, Equifax has made a series of mistakes in responding to the problem. Jessica Davis at Healthcare IT News and Kris Lovejoy, founder and CEO of the security firm BluVector, help explain how Equifax could have handled it better, providing lessons we should learn if we’re ever in the same position, from patches to monitoring to disclosure.
- Amazon’s New Blockchain Service Competes with Similar Products from Oracle and IBM
- Should You Take Your Startup To Silicon Valley?
- Interview with David Houlding, Director of Healthcare Privacy & Security at Intel Part 2 – Enterprise Adoption
- BELIEVE THE HYPE: DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGIES ARE HERE TO STAY
- House Passes New Funding Bill; Here’s What It Means for Federal Health Agencies