This Computerworld article summarizes the results of recent CDW research, highlighting the value of sampling end user preferences for solutions such as WebEx, GoToMeeting, Live Meeting and Skype for Business on mobile devices. The message here is that involving end users early in the process is the best way to turn them into ambassadors of the most beneficial solutions.
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: Get Ready for the Network’s Next Act
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.