This Computerworld article summarizes the results of recent CDW research, highlighting the value of sampling end user preferences for solutions such as WebEx, GoToMeeting, Live Meeting and Skype for Business on mobile devices. The message here is that involving end users early in the process is the best way to turn them into ambassadors of the most beneficial solutions.
- In Wisconsin’s Quest to Produce More Workers and Startups, Don’t Forget Liberal Arts
- HIMSS18 Takeaway: Big Energy for New Innovation, but Many Old Hurdles Still Standing
- CFTC PROPOSES “ACTUAL DELIVERY” DEFINITION WITH BIG IMPLICATIONS FOR BITCOIN REGULATION
- Macro and Micro Benefits of the Industrial Internet of Things
- Continued Progress on Wisconsin Broadband Will Require a Mix of Technologies