The number of sophisticated hackers focusing their efforts on the Internet of Things (IoT) is on the rise. It’s like the old question asked of bank robber Willie Sutton, “Why do you rob banks?” He is said to have replied, “Because that’s where the money is.” (He later denied saying it.) Now, IoT is where the data is constantly flowing in ever-increasing volumes. Here are some vulnerabilities you can fortify before they reach you.
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management