Read how healthcare CIOs are abandoning their on-premise datacenters in favor of cloud computing solutions for electronic health records, clinical decision support and analytics. The article’s author, Tom Sullivan, writing for Healthcare IT News, writes, “… the industry is poised for a seismic shift in its thinking about putting health data in the cloud.”
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: Get Ready for the Network’s Next Act
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.