Read how healthcare CIOs are abandoning their on-premise datacenters in favor of cloud computing solutions for electronic health records, clinical decision support and analytics. The article’s author, Tom Sullivan, writing for Healthcare IT News, writes, “… the industry is poised for a seismic shift in its thinking about putting health data in the cloud.”
- Amazon’s New Blockchain Service Competes with Similar Products from Oracle and IBM
- Should You Take Your Startup To Silicon Valley?
- Interview with David Houlding, Director of Healthcare Privacy & Security at Intel Part 2 – Enterprise Adoption
- BELIEVE THE HYPE: DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGIES ARE HERE TO STAY
- House Passes New Funding Bill; Here’s What It Means for Federal Health Agencies