Read how healthcare CIOs are abandoning their on-premise datacenters in favor of cloud computing solutions for electronic health records, clinical decision support and analytics. The article’s author, Tom Sullivan, writing for Healthcare IT News, writes, “… the industry is poised for a seismic shift in its thinking about putting health data in the cloud.”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management
- Regulator Nodes and the Future of Swap Regulation from #Cryptodad
- BMW, Ford, GM: World’s Largest Automakers Form Blockchain Coalition