Shirley Siluk writes in CIO Today, “Last month alone, the IT sector added thousands of jobs in IT and software services; computer systems design; computer, electronics, and semiconductor manufacturing; and data processing, hosting, and related services, according to an analysis of the latest government jobs data by the Computer Technology Industry Association.”
- Should You Take Your Startup To Silicon Valley?
- Interview with David Houlding, Director of Healthcare Privacy & Security at Intel Part 2 – Enterprise Adoption
- BELIEVE THE HYPE: DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGIES ARE HERE TO STAY
- House Passes New Funding Bill; Here’s What It Means for Federal Health Agencies
- What New NIST Guidelines Mean for Passwords