Hal Wolf III, president and CEO of HIMSS, highlights that the idea that biggest challenge to change is culture. But, the need to deliver fundamental and significant changes through analytics and big data is the clearest solution for delivering patient care, and especially preventative care, as the population ages.
- In Wisconsin’s Quest to Produce More Workers and Startups, Don’t Forget Liberal Arts
- HIMSS18 Takeaway: Big Energy for New Innovation, but Many Old Hurdles Still Standing
- CFTC PROPOSES “ACTUAL DELIVERY” DEFINITION WITH BIG IMPLICATIONS FOR BITCOIN REGULATION
- Macro and Micro Benefits of the Industrial Internet of Things
- Continued Progress on Wisconsin Broadband Will Require a Mix of Technologies