Hal Wolf III, president and CEO of HIMSS, highlights that the idea that biggest challenge to change is culture. But, the need to deliver fundamental and significant changes through analytics and big data is the clearest solution for delivering patient care, and especially preventative care, as the population ages.
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: Get Ready for the Network’s Next Act
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.