Just days ago, the American Express FX International Payments (FXIP) division and Ripple, an enterprise global blockchain solution company, announced a joint payment-transfer solution designed to reduce the time and cost of transfer payments to settle, providing a host of benefits for both business-to-business buyers and sellers.
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: Get Ready for the Network’s Next Act
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.