Just days ago, the American Express FX International Payments (FXIP) division and Ripple, an enterprise global blockchain solution company, announced a joint payment-transfer solution designed to reduce the time and cost of transfer payments to settle, providing a host of benefits for both business-to-business buyers and sellers.
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management
- Regulator Nodes and the Future of Swap Regulation from #Cryptodad
- BMW, Ford, GM: World’s Largest Automakers Form Blockchain Coalition