Just days ago, the American Express FX International Payments (FXIP) division and Ripple, an enterprise global blockchain solution company, announced a joint payment-transfer solution designed to reduce the time and cost of transfer payments to settle, providing a host of benefits for both business-to-business buyers and sellers.
- Amazon’s New Blockchain Service Competes with Similar Products from Oracle and IBM
- Should You Take Your Startup To Silicon Valley?
- Interview with David Houlding, Director of Healthcare Privacy & Security at Intel Part 2 – Enterprise Adoption
- BELIEVE THE HYPE: DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGIES ARE HERE TO STAY
- House Passes New Funding Bill; Here’s What It Means for Federal Health Agencies