According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of computer and information technology jobs is growing faster than the average for any other occupation. CIO Today tells us what talent they expect to see in 2018. Most in demand: data science, programming, security, content, and social media marketing.
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: Get Ready for the Network’s Next Act
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.