According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the number of computer and information technology jobs is growing faster than the average for any other occupation. CIO Today tells us what talent they expect to see in 2018. Most in demand: data science, programming, security, content, and social media marketing.
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management
- Regulator Nodes and the Future of Swap Regulation from #Cryptodad
- BMW, Ford, GM: World’s Largest Automakers Form Blockchain Coalition
- Six Reasons Why IT Workers Will Quit in 2018