The Open Web Application Security Project’s (OWASP) Internet of Things Top 10 Project is designed to inform users and security professionals about vulnerabilities in IoT architectures. Here are the top 10 security problems they see and how to prevent them.
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management
- Regulator Nodes and the Future of Swap Regulation from #Cryptodad
- BMW, Ford, GM: World’s Largest Automakers Form Blockchain Coalition