The military’s most prolific leaker of digital documents has ushered in an age of even more increased surveillance over government workers. The legacy of Chelsea Manning’s actions is under discussion in the wake of the announcement that the former Army private will be released from military prison in May. In one of his last official acts, President Obama commuted her sentence for violations of the Espionage Act and copying and disseminating classified information.
- From Cow Chips to Fake Drugs, Panel Explores Blockchain’s Potential
- SAP Ariba Joins the Blockchain Game
- For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut science
- Banks and Tech Firms Battle Over Something Akin to Gold: Your Data
- The Senate just voted to undo landmark rules covering your Internet privacy