As a new presidential administration takes over, it will need to pay significant attention to cybersecurity. Indeed, we’ve already been told to expect “a comprehensive plan” for cybersecurity in the first few months of the new administration. But as a professional who has long been part of the global internet security community, I am pessimistic that the typical government and individual plans or responses to our ongoing cybersecurity concerns actually will lead to meaningful improvements.
- From Cow Chips to Fake Drugs, Panel Explores Blockchain’s Potential
- SAP Ariba Joins the Blockchain Game
- For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut science
- Banks and Tech Firms Battle Over Something Akin to Gold: Your Data
- The Senate just voted to undo landmark rules covering your Internet privacy