Whether you see Bitcoin as the key to a free, utopian form of economy, or as a regulation-free mystery of the digital age, it has, to this point, thrived outside of the standard rules that dictate how finance traditionally functions. Blockchain, the technology that has enabled Bitcoin to remain a maverick of the fintech industry, exists on fundamental security systems that make traditional regulators unnecessary. But blockchain, and by extension Bitcoin, may not live outside of the reach of financial regulators for much longer.
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: Get Ready for the Network’s Next Act
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.