Whether you see Bitcoin as the key to a free, utopian form of economy, or as a regulation-free mystery of the digital age, it has, to this point, thrived outside of the standard rules that dictate how finance traditionally functions. Blockchain, the technology that has enabled Bitcoin to remain a maverick of the fintech industry, exists on fundamental security systems that make traditional regulators unnecessary. But blockchain, and by extension Bitcoin, may not live outside of the reach of financial regulators for much longer.
- Amazon’s New Blockchain Service Competes with Similar Products from Oracle and IBM
- Should You Take Your Startup To Silicon Valley?
- Interview with David Houlding, Director of Healthcare Privacy & Security at Intel Part 2 – Enterprise Adoption
- BELIEVE THE HYPE: DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGIES ARE HERE TO STAY
- House Passes New Funding Bill; Here’s What It Means for Federal Health Agencies