On Friday, October 30, 2015, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) finally adopted final rules for implementation of Title III of the JOBS Act, which allows companies to offer and sell its securities through the use of crowdfunding. The final rules are the culmination of a three-year process of proposed rules and delays.
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: Get Ready for the Network’s Next Act
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.