On Friday, October 30, 2015, the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) finally adopted final rules for implementation of Title III of the JOBS Act, which allows companies to offer and sell its securities through the use of crowdfunding. The final rules are the culmination of a three-year process of proposed rules and delays.
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management
- Regulator Nodes and the Future of Swap Regulation from #Cryptodad
- BMW, Ford, GM: World’s Largest Automakers Form Blockchain Coalition
- Six Reasons Why IT Workers Will Quit in 2018