The world’s first drone deliveries have begun trial runs in the United Kingdom and the U.S. Once primarily used by militaries, small quadcopter and octocopter drones are now so commonplace they are for sale at home improvement stores and toy stores. People are flying drones for fun, for entertainment and for commercial purposes as diverse as filmmaking and farming.
- From Cow Chips to Fake Drugs, Panel Explores Blockchain’s Potential
- SAP Ariba Joins the Blockchain Game
- For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut science
- Banks and Tech Firms Battle Over Something Akin to Gold: Your Data
- The Senate just voted to undo landmark rules covering your Internet privacy