Cisco plans to bring ease of use to videoconferencing through voice-activated A.I. convenience with Cisco Spark Assistant. It will let users reserve meeting rooms, call meeting participants, start, join and leave sessions all through voice commands without touching keypads, touchscreens or conference phones. It sounds like the natural evolution of meetings and collaboration.
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: Get Ready for the Network’s Next Act
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.