Cisco plans to bring ease of use to videoconferencing through voice-activated A.I. convenience with Cisco Spark Assistant. It will let users reserve meeting rooms, call meeting participants, start, join and leave sessions all through voice commands without touching keypads, touchscreens or conference phones. It sounds like the natural evolution of meetings and collaboration.
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management
- Regulator Nodes and the Future of Swap Regulation from #Cryptodad
- BMW, Ford, GM: World’s Largest Automakers Form Blockchain Coalition
- Six Reasons Why IT Workers Will Quit in 2018