The technology of telehealth is becoming a shining star among hospital administrators and staff. Digital healthcare tools that enable doctors to assess patient needs, and often provide assistance online, have gained an accelerated momentum in acceptance. [Editor’s note: Just this morning, Kaiser Permanante called me with a fascinating update on their new online telehealth services.]
- Amazon’s New Blockchain Service Competes with Similar Products from Oracle and IBM
- Should You Take Your Startup To Silicon Valley?
- Interview with David Houlding, Director of Healthcare Privacy & Security at Intel Part 2 – Enterprise Adoption
- BELIEVE THE HYPE: DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGIES ARE HERE TO STAY
- House Passes New Funding Bill; Here’s What It Means for Federal Health Agencies