The technology of telehealth is becoming a shining star among hospital administrators and staff. Digital healthcare tools that enable doctors to assess patient needs, and often provide assistance online, have gained an accelerated momentum in acceptance. [Editor’s note: Just this morning, Kaiser Permanante called me with a fascinating update on their new online telehealth services.]
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management