At a recent Big Data and Healthcare Analytics Forum, Hal Wolf III, president and CEO of HIMSS, discussed the need to apply new advanced technologies to the practice of healthcare and emphasized that the real challenge is delivering continual IT-driven changes to the current healthcare culture. “Value the people in the process,” he said. “And remember that culture eats strategy for lunch.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management
- Regulator Nodes and the Future of Swap Regulation from #Cryptodad
- BMW, Ford, GM: World’s Largest Automakers Form Blockchain Coalition
- Six Reasons Why IT Workers Will Quit in 2018