At a recent Big Data and Healthcare Analytics Forum, Hal Wolf III, president and CEO of HIMSS, discussed the need to apply new advanced technologies to the practice of healthcare and emphasized that the real challenge is delivering continual IT-driven changes to the current healthcare culture. “Value the people in the process,” he said. “And remember that culture eats strategy for lunch.”
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: Get Ready for the Network’s Next Act
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.