It’s down to three from a potential pool of more than 10,000 companies in the global Innovation Award competition put on by IT solutions giant Citrix, and it was announced today that Madison, Wis.-based company Envision IT is among the three finalists. Nominees were judged on their use of technology to positively affect lives. Envision IT’s entry centered on its work with Exact Sciences, also headquartered in Madison, and how Envision IT’s services allowed rapid globalization of Exact Sciences’ early detection colorectal cancer screening test Cologuard thanks to secure, efficient, and easy-to-use technology for the diagnostic company’s international workforce. The winner will be announced January 11 at the 11th annual Citrix Summit in Anaheim, Calif.
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: Get Ready for the Network’s Next Act
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.