It’s down to three from a potential pool of more than 10,000 companies in the global Innovation Award competition put on by IT solutions giant Citrix, and it was announced today that Madison, Wis.-based company Envision IT is among the three finalists. Nominees were judged on their use of technology to positively affect lives. Envision IT’s entry centered on its work with Exact Sciences, also headquartered in Madison, and how Envision IT’s services allowed rapid globalization of Exact Sciences’ early detection colorectal cancer screening test Cologuard thanks to secure, efficient, and easy-to-use technology for the diagnostic company’s international workforce. The winner will be announced January 11 at the 11th annual Citrix Summit in Anaheim, Calif.
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management
- Regulator Nodes and the Future of Swap Regulation from #Cryptodad
- BMW, Ford, GM: World’s Largest Automakers Form Blockchain Coalition