Andreessen Horowitz analyst Benedict Evans explains how AI, mixed reality, cryptocurrencies, and autonomy will play out over the next 10 years to possibly create new categories of radical innovation that could produce giant new multi-hundred-billion-dollar winners.
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management