Read up to learn “some of the most common IT gaffes include becoming trapped in a relationship with a vendor you can’t shake loose, hiring or promoting the wrong people, and hiding problems from top management until it’s too late to recover,” at CIO.com.
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management
- Regulator Nodes and the Future of Swap Regulation from #Cryptodad
- BMW, Ford, GM: World’s Largest Automakers Form Blockchain Coalition
- Six Reasons Why IT Workers Will Quit in 2018