Taking a bold move to improve healthcare patient outcomes, MintHealth announced the launch of a blockchain-powered personalized health record (PHR). The company will incent patients to actively use its new platform by rewarding healthy behaviors with cryptocurrency tokens that patients can use toward their healthcare costs.
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: Get Ready for the Network’s Next Act
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.