Taking a bold move to improve healthcare patient outcomes, MintHealth announced the launch of a blockchain-powered personalized health record (PHR). The company will incent patients to actively use its new platform by rewarding healthy behaviors with cryptocurrency tokens that patients can use toward their healthcare costs.
- Amazon’s New Blockchain Service Competes with Similar Products from Oracle and IBM
- Should You Take Your Startup To Silicon Valley?
- Interview with David Houlding, Director of Healthcare Privacy & Security at Intel Part 2 – Enterprise Adoption
- BELIEVE THE HYPE: DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGIES ARE HERE TO STAY
- House Passes New Funding Bill; Here’s What It Means for Federal Health Agencies