How much do you know about your medical identity? You know you’re generally in good health. You know your height and your weight. You know if you have any chronic conditions. But can you remember how many tetanus shots you’ve had? Do you know which percentile your height placed you in for each year of life? Could you tell your doctor the exact amount of time you’ve been taking a prescription medication to the day?
- For a stronger economy and national security, don’t cut science
- Banks and Tech Firms Battle Over Something Akin to Gold: Your Data
- The Senate just voted to undo landmark rules covering your Internet privacy
- Maas to receive Lifetime Achievement Award
- How Gem is building a blockchain healthcare network