Last month, a bipartisan team in Congress, Dave Trott, D-Michigan and Susan Brooks, R-Indiana, proposed the Internet of Medical Things Resilience Partnership Act. If passed, it will require the Food and Drug Administration to create a working group of cybersecurity experts to recommend voluntary frameworks and guidelines for medical device security.
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management
- Regulator Nodes and the Future of Swap Regulation from #Cryptodad
- BMW, Ford, GM: World’s Largest Automakers Form Blockchain Coalition
- Six Reasons Why IT Workers Will Quit in 2018