The rapid advancement of mobility in the enterprise has often outpaced the development of mobile data security best practices, and this obstacle is made more complicated by the fact that mobile devices now include emerging technology such as the internet of things. The trend has left companies — and their IT leaders — scrambling to develop mitigating mobile security technology and processes necessary to protect data.
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management
- Regulator Nodes and the Future of Swap Regulation from #Cryptodad
- BMW, Ford, GM: World’s Largest Automakers Form Blockchain Coalition
- Six Reasons Why IT Workers Will Quit in 2018