Anne Canfield, writing for Blockchainplusthelaw.com, gives us a brief description of why we need new cryptographic advances and a privacy protocol that delivers blockchain’s advantages. She envisions a decentralized social network that uses nodes to sign a smart contract between new ‘friends’ where posts, statuses and pictures are stored and shared with via the InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) network protocol.
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: Get Ready for the Network’s Next Act
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.