Anne Canfield, writing for Blockchainplusthelaw.com, gives us a brief description of why we need new cryptographic advances and a privacy protocol that delivers blockchain’s advantages. She envisions a decentralized social network that uses nodes to sign a smart contract between new ‘friends’ where posts, statuses and pictures are stored and shared with via the InterPlanetary File System (IPFS) network protocol.
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management
- Regulator Nodes and the Future of Swap Regulation from #Cryptodad
- BMW, Ford, GM: World’s Largest Automakers Form Blockchain Coalition
- Six Reasons Why IT Workers Will Quit in 2018