Pharmaceutical manufacturers want to make the best possible business decisions when it comes to product pricing strategies. To do this they require accurate, detailed information and knowledge about their competitors’ data. Developing effective approaches for launching new drugs, while managing the complexities of ongoing pricing and reimbursement, is a daunting task. Today, pharmcos need reliable, accessible global pricing data and advanced analytics.
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management
- Regulator Nodes and the Future of Swap Regulation from #Cryptodad
- BMW, Ford, GM: World’s Largest Automakers Form Blockchain Coalition
- Six Reasons Why IT Workers Will Quit in 2018