Pharmaceutical manufacturers want to make the best possible business decisions when it comes to product pricing strategies. To do this they require accurate, detailed information and knowledge about their competitors’ data. Developing effective approaches for launching new drugs, while managing the complexities of ongoing pricing and reimbursement, is a daunting task. Today, pharmcos need reliable, accessible global pricing data and advanced analytics.
- Cisco CEO Chuck Robbins: Get Ready for the Network’s Next Act
- The seven Most In-Demand Tech Jobs for 2018 — and How to Hire for Them
- SEC Provides Guidance on the Applicability of Securities Laws to ICOs and Sales of Digital Tokens – The Beginning of a “Safe Harbor”
- Gateway Technical College’s Sturtevant Campus Forum: “We can really put a lot of people in Wisconsin to work… This is a long game.”
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.