Don’t think of blockchain technology just in terms of cyptocurrencies like bitcoin. Instead, think of it as a way of storing and transacting a wide range of assets, such as property titles, music, insurance, physical goods and data.
- What Is blockchain? The Most Disruptive Tech in Decades.
- House Subcommittees Examine Leveraging Blockchain Technology to Improve Supply Chain Management
- Regulator Nodes and the Future of Swap Regulation from #Cryptodad
- BMW, Ford, GM: World’s Largest Automakers Form Blockchain Coalition
- Six Reasons Why IT Workers Will Quit in 2018