Recent patents seem to indicate that Apple is readying itself to enter the electronic health record market, possibly with a device that could record and report a user’s vital signs and overall health. They also report that Amazon is a contender in the race.
- Amazon’s New Blockchain Service Competes with Similar Products from Oracle and IBM
- Should You Take Your Startup To Silicon Valley?
- Interview with David Houlding, Director of Healthcare Privacy & Security at Intel Part 2 – Enterprise Adoption
- BELIEVE THE HYPE: DISTRIBUTED LEDGER TECHNOLOGIES ARE HERE TO STAY
- House Passes New Funding Bill; Here’s What It Means for Federal Health Agencies